Stay Inside (AUS) – 2yo colt (Extreme Choice – Nothin Leica Storm ex-Annabaa)
2 wins for 2 starts (1000m, 1100m)
nominated for 2021 Golden Slipper & ATC Sires Produce Stakes
Of greater genotype to genetic finesse are hidden details within details – not entirely the map heading its – 3×4 inbreeding, nor the majority multiples, to line-breeding.
– we have been looking at older stats from Bluebood’s publications: these stats by arion.co.nz hinted a strong clue WHY pre-determined sire’s take pedigree pre-potency to another level.
We found –
- there is a consistent XY TRANSMITTOR
- they ARE few alone, in the range 5% top
Recognizing these transmit their own, a dominance: the allelle(s) of a certain strain/genus stamps ‘over’ everything else.
It appears (for whatever reason) a few high-quality but forgotten’ back’ breeding factors shall go ‘unseen’ ; perhaps progeny did not give ‘immediacy’. Yet once that pond has settled, their re-emergence ‘marks out’ undoubtedly.
The case in point to the subject colt’s sire Extreme Choice, has a sharp influence to Raja Baba (USA). (n.b. opening his pedigree IS self-explanatory…)
– Raja Baba by Bold Ruler from Miss Baba. Note: his 1/2 sister is Gay Missile (USA) the dam of Gay Mecene (USA)and maternal sire of Annabaa. (refer below)
(n.b. Gay Missile hails to the same family to Summer Squall by Storm Bird, A P Indy (Seattle Slew) & Lemon Drop Kid (Kingmambo)
Extreme Choice a sprinter for 7 starts for 4 wins. I shall suggest he is a young australian sire ahead of his time. The mitDNA goes per family 12C, esteemed as the Whiteshirt mare. (→ 1 Trait in a Genetic Ocean – II)
Whist the numbers down can not yet define Extreme Choice/ broodmare sire cross, an indication (reservedly) is the influential female family 1P aka Hornbeam to his pedigree of the great classic influencers.
The european sprinter Annabaa, a son of Danzig and the colt’s broodmare sire – Annabaa sired the amazing Irish bred mare Goldikova. She inbred 4×4 to Riverman.
It is to the past building influences of the maternal dam that in our book has the deciding design ahead. The powerful of ALL is the perpetual and ancestral trait that is the ‘Stamp’ – these belonging to sons and all lineages to Djebel/Tourbillon/Ksar/Brueleur, its genetic band width.
To our subject – these alike ‘band-widths’ come built through this colts 5th dam a grand-daughter of Djebel and plus as infused via, Bay Phantom (USA) grand-sire Ambiorix (FR), a son of Tourbillon.
Our past analysis has commented much of prototype conduits. They’re sitting beneath the surface and re-surfacing – as such is the case re: Bay Phantom (USA) family 2h.
– by referencing to the 4th dam Helen Drake (USA), it draws upon 4sx4s Domino 23b (the backbone family to American Bloodstock families) and 3dx3d to Hurley Burley (family 2h). This once gain is the genetic doorway to Martha’s daughters… (or re-read → Secretariat and Carbine, ad infinitum
Where the colt, Stay Inside, has 5sx3Dx5D Danzig…do note the greater tap-maternal influence is Felstead to male-linage of great-grand-sire Carbine (family 2h) i.e. conduit Type factor
By now we may appreciate the colt Stay Inside is richly bred and as mightily has his racing back-bone well- together to an European/American inheritance model.
New Announcements – Placement Services