Thru ’22 season, it is Kyprios’s win after win – grand tally of six successive Group 1’s – distances @ 4000m.
There goes one phenotype of one thousand words. 🐴🏆👇
A king of Stayers he’s a familiar Galileo/Danehill cross. The maternal bottom-line warrants a finer investigation.
With 18 crosses to Teddy, the pedigree is exclusive at that!
👇TBL Pedigree work.👇
The enormous detail to chefs sire Teddy, is a Bend Or inherent @ haplotype as Bend Or is Clemence, family 2-h. A haplotype showing L4a. this is Martha Lynn daughter descendant lineage. (reference here)
By TBL estimation L4a has an apex-type to racing genetics should you ever be checking out Carbine, Phar Lap, Secretariat – the super-champions, Big Reds, a Chestnut Thornton family 2 origin.
Galileo/Danehill has 5×5 Buckpasser, to 4×4 Teddy. Notice another Clemence strain through Spearmint (Carbine).
(n.b. whilst other major strains feature, our discussion points will express such specifics)
- Buckpasser fortifies to note his dam by War Admiral, a male line #GA (#GB) – and take up *Blue Larkspur (strain to Alice Hawthorn (fam. 4-k) via North Star.
- Furthering, Alice Hawthorn has Advocate from her dam line, see 👉 Forli/Sadlers Wells with Bold Reason, his dam Lalun ref. 2nd dam by Blue Larkspur from 4th dam by Carbine, the grand-dam, Clemence.
- Galileo/Danehill carries 4 inherent strains @ Alice Hawthorn.
Spec…dam’s distaff to Speak John/Prince John per sire side Blue Larkspur; the maternal positions Teddy.
– distaff @ 4th dam brings Spearmint (Carbine) and the Teddy son, Sir Gallahad, his dam Plucky Leige, rep. 10x).
– A genetic tidal ‘wave’ heads to Escutcheon by Sir Gallahad – 5×4 Bend Or (factoring Clemence).
To assent these ‘apex’ genes is complex.
It pre-determines a specific morphological type that is so very athletic.
Kyprios – full brother to mare, 2x G1 Irish St Leger winner Search for a Song.
Old gold so fine…