LETRUSKA (SUPER SAVER) APPLE BLOSSOM G1 winner
“oops, we won” – Fasto Guterriez (trainer)
Sizing winners, is to concentrate elite mares, their strength – the foundational base to genotype.
These Dynamics are the competitive ‘insurance’.
Analysis pursues descendants of powerful females; where they integrate to produce ‘winners’ and by awareness of their innate ability to transmit superior genes for future generations.
They signal speed aptitude & bloodline(s) as sourced by maternal strength gene pools.
These explosive genetics re-produce Champions to the racing world.
Reflect the example… multiple G1 miler, Hong Kong 2x Horse of the Year, highest track-record twice set, & highest H.K. earner Beauty Generation (NZ)…. through to Australia’s undefeated race mare, Black Caviar (AUS).
overview, subject pedigree, & Apple Blossom winner Letruska
– trace over genetic Full brothers: Letruska’s 3rd dam sire by Encino (USA) and Royal Academy (USA) – paternal grandsire to Black Caviar & b/m sire to Beauty Generation. Royal Academy was a champion 3yo miler in Europe (n.b. – they are also 1/2 sister to Terlingua (Secretariat)
G-E-N-E-T-I-C chemistry or genetic capability?
Beauty Generation Horse Pedigree (pedigreequery.com)
Black Caviar Horse Pedigree (pedigreequery.com)
Letruska Horse Pedigree (pedigreequery.com)
With a further break-down, the pattern genotype ⇒ dam of Letruska traces 3x Mata Hari – Mata Hari Horse Pedigree (pedigreequery.com) Peter Hastings – War Woman by Man O’ War, 3×4 Hastings. She was a first foal for her dam, War Woman.
– Mata Hari was the American juvenile champion at 2 and champion 3 year old filly. It was commented her performance was not only just speed, but of a smooth performance demonstrating endurance. She produced Spy Song sire of Crimson Satan & S.S’s daughter Fulvous, the dam of Golden Ruler (USA)
– Spy Song’s unraced sister Sub Rosa the dam of Sub Fleet & grand-sire of Hard Work (USA), 2x Mata Hari as the 4th dam sire to Letruska’s distaff.
It is quite extraordinary – the maternal strength, mass build-up.
Remember… via, Mata Hari has Man o’ War type. Collate thru – Man o’War via mare Uncommitted (USA) dam of Wavering Monarch as 4×5 MoW
– Caro/Fortino → War Relic → MoW
– Seattle Slew, dam My Charmer → 5×5 MoW
– Weekend Surprise, b/m sire Buckpasser → MoW + Dance Number (mare)
– Mr Prospector/Raise a Native → American Flag by MoW
– In Reality 3×3 War Relic, → 4×4 MoW → 5x5x5 Fair Play
– Phone Trick to dam, Over the Phone → 4×5 MoW
( – It can be noted Mata Hari, the great distaff family to Storm Cat as especially noted to 2018 colt Super Strong, a G1 winner at 2 and by same sire, Super Saver. )
Super Strong Horse Pedigree (pedigreequery.com)
Great racehorses have powerful mares close up in their ancestry. They are mares most worthy of reinforcement – Ken McLean
Previous Blog – Frankel’s filly: Hungry Heart (AUS) last win Australian Oaks (2400m)
Racehorse Syndication Placement Services | Facebook –
The Thoroughbred Link | Facebook